Do you know, you might miss your sales opportunity on your eCommerce site just because choosing the wrong hosting service?
We all know it costs quite a lot money to start eCommerce stores, so in case you are launching an eCommerce site or having one, it’s necessary to take right steps from the beginning itself, to make a good profit out of it.
And today, I’m going to discuss one of such fundamental step, i.e., the best cloud hosting services for the online stores!
The reason we are only talking about cloud hosting here is that cloud hosting is the best suitable for eCommerce websites due to their reliability, security, flexibility, and performance.
In eCommerce, a slightly slow loading page will highly affect your conversion rate, also if your web store got compromised in case of high traffic, you are going to miss a considerable number of sales.
Hence, to avoid all these issues, cloud hosting services come in handy and prevent you from making losses. Let’s have a look at the fantastic server services to launch your web stores and sell products online.
Top 5 Cloud Hosting For E-Commerce Stores
We can quickly call Cloudways is the best-managed cloud hosting service for eCommerce sites. Their free SSL certificate, a wide variety of stack support, scaling, and customer support help your eCommerce business grow faster.
- Performance: Advanced Cache system and PHP 7 ready servers with SSD drives, deliver excellent performance.
- CDN: Cloudways integrated their CDN network, to provide faster loading and responsive pages with much less latency, which benefits in getting more sales.
- Stack Support: Major stacks including Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM, MySQL/MariaDB are correctly optimized for their servers that helps in increased responsiveness of your e-com store.
- SSL: SSL certificates are major element needed while starting the e-com store to get your customer trust. Hence, CloudWays provides you 1-click SSL installation feature for free.
- Security: The servers are capable of auto-healing themselves to avoid any downtimes. Automated backups can be set as well. Other security measures like dedicated firewalls and two-factor authentication are also added.
- Scaling: This feature lets you scale your server configuration on demand. As starting eCommerce costs quite amount of money, you can use this feature to reduce the cost by starting a small store and expand when you start seeing profits.
- Team Management: You can easily add as many as team members into your project and create a virtual workspace.
- App Support: Various e-com apps such as WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop are already pre-configured and are ready to get installed in just one click.
KnownHost – It is one more managed cloud hosting service with amazing features including cPanel, free SSL, unlimited Email accounts and Softaculous app support at that low affordable price makes it best eCommerce cloud hosting for starters.
- Managed: KnownHost provides fully managed cloud hosting that is ready to deploy in no time. They take care of all the security patches and monitoring servers so that you can focus your energy and time only on your eCommerce stores.
- Control Panel: To ease the management of your web stores, they provide cPanel as well.
- E-Commerce Apps: E-com apps such as xCart, PrestaShop, ZenCart, and many more applications can be installed on your server with no additional cost. Even Softaculous library that comes with 400+ one-click installation scripts/apps are also included for free.
- Security: KnownHost servers are being protected by their Imunify360 security system that regularly scans and block suspicious attacks. Free automated backups are also taken to avoid data loss during any disaster.
- SSL: Free Comodo SSL certificate is offered for free.
- Support: An expert support team is available for 24/7/365.
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 days.
- Email Accounts: Unlimited
A2 Hosting is a well-known player in the industry. SSD storage disks, anytime money-back guarantee, and free SSL, cPanel makes it one more great hosting for online stores.
- Performance: A2Hosting claims to provide 20x faster-loading web pages with their SSD powered servers. Also, when you get unexpected traffic to your store, additional resources will be added to your server to handle the traffic and keep your sales number high.
- SSL: Free SSL certificates from Let’s encrypt is added with the hosting for your store’s and customer’s security.
- cPanel: Free cPanel has also been given for free to manage all your domains, databases, and edit files on the server.
- Money Back: You are allowed to ask your money back at any point in time, in case you aren’t satisfied with their service.
- Support: 24/7/365
- Uptime: 99.9% guaranteed
LiquidWeb is the best cloud hosting for E-commerce sites. Their price might seem overrated a little, but it’s not. It worth that price as you get the best performance, own CDN, high-class security, flexible cloud servers, free backups, and free snapshots along with other great features.
- Performance: Their SSD powered servers and gigabit transfer rate provides you the 3x performance along with 100% guaranteed uptime.
- CDN: Content distribution network serves web pages to your customers from a nearby server, which results in fast loading web pages and increases your sales.
- Security: Their ServerSecure system will ensure your server is free from malware and block unwanted access to protect your data from theft.
- Backups: You can connect cloud storage to back up the entire server and even create snapshots and use them to recover whenever you needed.
- Control Panel: Users can use either WHM or Plesk control panels along with root access as optional to manage their websites and server files.
- Flexible: Upgrade or downgrade your server as your eCommerce business grows.
Last but not least, Hostiso, one more eCommerce cloud hosting offering a free domain, free SSL, free Softaculous, and auto-scalable servers at an affordable price.
- Free Domain: On every plan, the user will get a domain at no cost, along with a free SSL certificate.
- cPanel: As this is a managed service, you will get free cPanel to easily manage all your databases, domains, apps, etc.
- Scalable: The servers are capable of scaling resources automatically whenever there is load (high traffic).
- CDN: Servers are installed in different locations to provide exceptional performance and faster web pages.
- Softaculous: The one-click installer software softaculous has also been added. It helps you install more than 400 apps/scripts like Magento, WordPress, open cart, etc.
- Site Migration: If you already have your eCommerce site hosted on other hosting providers, Hostiso will help you migrate that site to the Hostiso server for entirely free.
- Money Back Guarantee: Within 60 days of purchase
These are the few best eCommerce cloud hosting services that worth buying. I hope you got a clear idea about eCom cloud hosting and its service providers. Now all you have to do is, choose one, according to your budget and requirements.
My suggestion: CloudWays and A2Hosting for low budgeteers and LiquidWeb – if you have a reasonable budget to spend.
Which hosting service would you like to get for your e-commerce stores? Leave your thoughts in the comment section!